CCH Healthcare Insurace Benefits
We are pleased to provide our employees with a benefit package that offers comprehensive coverage for medical & prescription, dental, vision, whole life insurance, short term disability insurance, as well as supplemental insurances like Accident and Critical Illness.
A summary of plan information is available in the links above. All employees must call into the Call Center to either enroll or waive coverage during their new hire waiting period. The call center is open from 9am to 5:30pm eastern time, Monday through Friday. The Call in number is (513)785-0718. The effective date for applicable benefits is the first of the month after 60 days of employment. You may begin the enrollment process one month prior to the effective date. For example, if you begin working on September 15th the effective date would be December 1st. The enrollment period would be November 1st through November 30th.
What do you need to do to enroll in your benefits:
- Review your benefit materials on this website
- Look at your spouse’s plan and the plans offered through your state’s health insurance exchange. Compare the costs of coverage and the benefits provided to see which coverage makes sense for you and your family.
- Gather your dependents’ SSNs and dates of birth. All Employees must have their dependents SSNs and dates of birth, if the dependent is to be covered under any of the benefit plans.
- Call the benefits enrollment line at (855)639-9109 to schedule your benefit counseling session. The call center is open Monday through Friday from 9am to 5:30pm.
- Complete your 2017 benefit elections during your scheduled counseling session.
If you need further assistance, please contact the Enrollment Center at (855)639-9109 Monday through Friday 9am to 5:30pm for assistance.